Saturday, February 12, 2011

Do you want to know what your house or building is worth on the market today?

In today's economy in 2011, as you know many factors affect the value of your home or building if you decide to list it with a realtor or sell it yourself.  How do you price it to sell sooner than later, and how much can you ask for it?  How do you determine this?  What factors are you taking into account?  Are you looking for the bottom line as to how much YOU want out of it, or are you looking at it from the BUYER'S viewpoint as to how much they are willing to pay for it?  Are you willing to do what it takes to make both happy, and compromise?

Tell me what you think.  Let me know why you think your property hasn't sold yet.  Call Karen at 914-428-9603 M-F 9-5 EST in Westchester County, White Plains, New York and ask me what you can do.

I hope to be of service to you.  I can sell your property.  You can list with me.  Fee.
Karen Morra Mesh, NYS Licensed Realtor
Keller  Williams Realty Group - Scarsdale, NY
myrealtorkarenmorramesh@gmail.com
914-428-9603

No comments:

Post a Comment